For accommodation, a variety of hotels have been pre-reserved for attendees at convenient prices. Please visit Rivatour agency web site.
Airport transfers to Riva del Garda will be mainly available on October 18th and 19th. However, if you have any special needs for October 20th, please directly contact Rivatour at email@example.com. They will try to satisfy your needs.
The nearest international airports are :
|VERONA Villafranca||Valerio Catullo||85 km||http://www.aeroportoverona.it|
|MILANO||Linate and Malpensa||210 Km||http://www.sea-aeroportimilano.it|
|VENEZIA||Marco Polo||210 Km||http://www.veniceairport.it|
Rivatour will organize a transfer service from and to Verona Airport and from and to Milano Malpensa or Milano Linate Airport.
To book the transfer please click here Book.
The most convenient airport is Verona (less than 1h from Rovereto), which is very well connected to Munich and Frankfurt, as well as Paris and London.
Groups (3 or more people) may consider reserving a taxi from the Verona airport to Riva del Garda: e.g., http://taxi.limtours.it.
Alternatively, you can use this shared spreadsheet to find other people you may share a taxi with from different arrival locations.
You will be responsible for booking the taxi and for making any other travel arrangements. ISWC 2014 organisation does not assume any responsibility and does not provide any guarantee for this service.
To get to Riva del Garda from Verona airport, you can follow these directions:
- At the airport, take the shuttle bus to the train station.
- Take a train to Rovereto.
- Just outside the Rovereto train station, to the right, take the coach number 332 to Riva del Garda. Please, take a look at the timetables by:
- opening the page timetable;
- selecting the correct coach line "332: Rovereto-Mori-Riva-Arco-Bolognano" .
- opening the PDF file called VISUALIZZA ORARI DI LINEA
- In Milan (Malpensa) you may want to take the Malpensa Express train + metro to get to the train station.
- Train tickets do not need to be reserved in advance. They can be bought at the train station directly, where automatic vending machines are also available.
- Bus tickets must be bought at the station, before taking the bus.
- You may opt for a longer (around 2.5h), panoramic journey and take the coach line to Riva del Garda at the train station in Verona. Info: http://www.atv.verona.it.
|BERGAMO||Orio al Serio||130 Km||http://www.sacbo.it|
|BOLOGNA||G. Marconi||210 Km||http://www.bologna-airport.it|
For those travelling by train the nearest railway station is Rovereto (on the Brennero line) which is 20 kms from Riva del Garda. A Trentino Trasporti bus service connects Rovereto to Torbole, Riva and Arco.
Arriving from Milano or Venezia it is possible to get off at Desenzano, Peschiera or Verona. From these towns you may take the A.P.T.V. (Azienda Provinciale Transport Verona) bus service to Riva del Garda.
If you wish to reach the Garda trentino by car the motorway A22 (Modena-Brennero) is the fastest way. The exit is “Rovereto- Sud – Lago di Garda nord" 17 kms. from Riva del Garda.
Arriving from Brescia you should travel about 80 kms along the state road 45 bis (West Gardesana) which takes you to Riva del Garda; the stretch of the road between Gargnano and Riva has many tunnels and is rather narrow.
The East Gardesana (state road 249) is wider and easier to drive, but beware during the tourist season there is often heavy traffic around Lake Garda.
Main distances from Riva del Garda